If my bf wants space does that mean I can talk to other people?

My bf has been acting strange and he said he needs space does that mean I can talk to other people? Or he still wants to be together but he's thinking about out relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• Needing space is not the same as taking a break. He just wants you to back off and leave him alone for a while, but he doesn't want to lose you.

By you asking this question it gives the impression you want to talk to other guys, probably already have someone in mind, and maybe that's why he needs time to think about your relationship. If you're not happy. if you're having thoughts about other guys, end this before he gets hurt.

What Guys Said 2

• Dont do it he might need 2 weeks of space. I went through this with my former girlfriend It all worked itself out

• Id keep your self open but don't get into nothing yet because he might still have feelings for you. He's also probably gonna get jealous if you start talking with other guys

What Girls Said 1

• Don't talk to someone right now. Wait a little. He probably needs some time. I don't know his problem, but we all need some space, time to time. Wait , and he will contact you.