Why are so many people so stereotypical?

Well, I'm 15, I'm black and Mexican and 5'6". My boyfriend is 16 white (blonde hair blue eyes) and 5'8" or 5'9". And his closest friend is black and everyone I know says me and his friend would make a cute couple cos we are both black. Just because we are the same race doesn't mean we have to be together. I love my boyfriend *Tyler* (fake name) we have been together for a long time. But since we are an interracial couple we get a lot of back talk. I hate when he hugs or kisses me and everyone's like "oh you like black girls eh" and highfiving him cos we are together. I hear a lot of annoying people say "oh she wants that white D#$@" and it pisses me off so MF much. Wtf is wrong with us being together! Like seriously!! Even my best friend said his friend *Jason* and I would make a better couple. Omfg just cos we are both black doesn't mean we belong together! Honestly, I really hate being around him in public and anytime we hold hands I always hear a person go "Oh yea get it" and stupid sh#t like that. I wanna punch someone but I don't wanna get suspended lol. How can I deal with this? I have thought about leaving my boyfriend but I could never do it because he is an amazing guy but I can't deal with all this BS we get from people. Why are people like this ahhhhh
(What would you do?)

• Stay with him ♥(Loves still love)
  • Leave (Can't take it)
  • Start beating people up/cussing them out (My backup plan)
  • Stop hanging around him (Leave him alone in public)

Most Helpful Girl

• stay with him... ignorant people are gonna remain ignorant

What Guys Said 4

• stereotypical people are DUMB and STUPID

• It's only HS. Once you get out into the real world, you'll be fine. You can tell those people to go fuck themselves, and never have to see them again.

• well they're right. you do want that white D ;) maybe stop trying to act white and stick to your own race ;)

• Fuck off. There's no acting (insert race here) of any sort. Just because she doesn't act like what you think a black girl should act like doesn't mean she's being fake. So please, fuck off.

• Oh, and she's allowed to date whoever the hell she wants. Attraction isn't just skin deep.

• she's acting alright. i bet she even listens to rock music and likes taylor swift lol

• It's cause your young when you get older people don't make jokes like that. Stay with him who cares what others think. I voted for giving people the beat down :P

What Girls Said 4

• Listen in life there will always be negative people, don't let them get in the way of your relationship.. and don't go down to their hateful level just live your life, enjoy your life ^_^

• Just ignore the turd. You'll be able to without much of a problem overtime.

• Stay with him, I sorta picked the third option but honestly, I would stay with him and cuss people out when they gave you shit about it

• Stick together! Don't let those bigot shits win!