When did you last have a hot date?

I had a totally hot date last night, him in England, me in Ireland, we watched the 1996 Doctor Who movie. That's unbeatable. =P

(I do have an actual date on Saturday, however I am not looking forward to it for some weird reason. Why the hell did I agree to go?)

Most Helpful Guy

• 6 years ago lol
    Btw, David Tennant is the best doctor , but Peter Capaldi is pretty cool too.

What Guys Said 9

• I have not had a hot date in so long that I figure I'll probably fall apart if it ever happens again. I am hoping your Sat night date is with the same guy you watched Doctor Who. :)

• If it was, I would be looking forward to it, not half dreading it.

I should cancel and have a Saturday night date with my whovian instead! Haha.

• 1996 version is so boring, I'm sorry. The story is good, but by acting standards today it was rather entertaining. Anyways! Your question,
    My last hot date was Monday : ). Went to Olive Garden, got private seating. We got to sample a new dish. Went for a walk around the town. Stopped by Dave n Busters for 20 min to kill time, before going to the movies. Made out in the car for an hour before heading home for the night. She spent the night ; ).

• I guess you're not one for watching old B movies either. =P

• But yea, I won't bother unless the movie has Rifftrax

• Okay, fair enough.

Anyway, we enjoyed it, whilst taking the piss out of it.

• Last Friday I ate an entire pizza by myself and then took an hour long shower. The shower was as hot as the pizza ;)

• I've never had I'vel one

• In my last lifetime.

• do you mean emotionally or physically? I would say both not a year ago

• 3 months ago. She left for another country.

David Tennant is the best doctor.

• Circa 2009. It was hoT

• I'm currently watching all of the old Monday Nitros. I'm still in 1996

What Girls Said 2

• That's totally awesome! I've never had a really awesome date, maybe one time where this dude asked me to go to the movies and we saw The Winter Soldier (only said yes because i wanted to see that), but otherwise, it's really hard to score dates with girls since I live in Europe where most of them seem to be straight

• Its sad but never, I mean I've been on dates & had bfs even been engaged but never felt like fireworks on a date or anything