He said he felt 'strange' after breakup. What could he mean?

My ex boyfriend broke up with me a week ago. I told him I was totally fine with it and said that I wished him all the best.

Three days after, he sent me a text asking me how I was doing. He then told me 'I feel strange'. When I asked him why, he said 'I don't know.. with what we had said before'

He then went on to say he cared about me and felt nice talking to me. I suggested meeting up and talking about things in person and he said it was the best thing to do.

Why is my ex telling me he felt strange after the breakup?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He probably regrets having broken up with you. He feels it wasn't right, probably feels lost without you or incomplete.

But what does he want, why did he break up with you? And should you fall back into him so easy?
    Get to the bottom of what he wants why he broke up with you and what he feels has changed for him to come back.
    If he doesn't give you straight answers, make him wait because it isn't right to just break up with someone only to call back after them like a lost puppy and expect you to be into it again.

• it's normal to feel strange after a break up, after all, sunddenly your whole life tottaly changes.