How to approach a girl you haven't spoke to in half a year?

I used to talk to this girl after a Valentine's day confrontation but we now haven't spoke for about 6-7 months. We see each other all the time but neither of us acknowledge each other, it's getting kinda awkward.
I want to sort this out as I still love her but don't want to make myself look desperate or make it awkward.

Any suggestions to what I can say?

What Girls Said 1

• First off your not going to look desperate and second off if you still love this girl don't let her wait another 6 months before you say something just go up to her and tell her how you feel it doesn't matter what other people are thinking about just look at her and tell her what's from the heart. Women love men that are bold and stand up for what they want it's very sexy.

• Do you think I should apologise for not keeping contact and all of a sudden stopped?

• Yes you should :) but make it up with a kiss.

• Thanks a ton! Will try this as soon as possible :)

What Guys Said 1

• Well 1st off don't be desperate looking and 2nd you should say "Hey how have you been? It's been a long time we haven't spoken" then after ask if she would like to hang out sometime like today or tomorrow.

• That's a good idea pal I'll try open with that. Thanks!