Why does this happen, guys help me?

I Went on a date with a guy from tinder and i didn't expect to like him at all.
When we met i liked him and we had so much in common and had a great time so we continued to meet for 5 dates. He didn't live in my town so i met him only when he came to town.
We had sex on our third date and we enjoyed spending time with each other. We spendt valetines day together and he told me he liked me.
After our Valentine's date he began to not contact me anymore like before, i mean we all notice when somehting changes. He pulled away and didn't write me good night and good morning messages.

After few weeks i asked him straight out what his problem was. He said he wasn't looking for anything serious because he didn't have the time for it.

I mean did he meet me to just get sex and than began to develope feelings and than ran away? Did he see me as someone who was serious and not just one night stand?
We are still friends today and I've met him , like three days ago and we didn't have sex we went on a nice walk and a trip in the forest, it was a lot of fun.

What Guys Said 2

• I think that he was originally just looking to hook up with someone. He might have started to develop feelings and decided to cut it off. His time reason may be legit as he doesn't live in your town and you haven't given any other details about his work or how far apart your dates were. If you are still friends and met every so often, then I think he does not see you as a one night stand but he truly doesn't have the time for a serious relationship.

• He has moved to my town now , he contacted me and we met, it was fun, he lived really far away and did really not have the time. He will be moving in December to work three months in another country so i understand that he isn't looking for anything serious, but the fact he contacted me again means he does respect me and care? he said i should contact him whenever i want to meet, i did last Friday and asked if he wanted to go on a bike ride and he said he wanted to but he had to work, and he said when the weather is nice and he has free time he will contact me.. but if he ment it i dont know..

• I am all for focusing on yourself and school, go for it. Better yourself in anyway you can. Just know that when you are ready for a relationship again, you have to put yourself out there and meet new people. You can't wait for everyone to come to you, sometimes you have to go out and make your own connections like you did with this guy. You will eventually find someone that you can connect with and is ready for a committed relationship.

• Last guy i dated and really liked ended up ignoring me and gettin in a rel in 3 weeks.. im afraid of that again

• it sounds like your sexbuddies more than friends

What Girls Said 0