What colors does Guys like to see girls wear and why? What color attracts MEN the most?

Attraction?
whats attracts the eye?

Most Helpful Guy

• Red, no idea why, I don't even know, but red is a huge turn on.

What Guys Said 6

• Any color works for me when it comes to clothing. I've been attracted to girls that wore all black and some red, and I have been attracted to girls that wore a lot pink and purple and the like.

When it come to hair, I find deep red wildly attractive. I don't find natural redheads all that attractive but if a girl dyes her hair a deep shade of red, it drives me wild.

• I hate when girls photshop there eyes online and then they act all cocky knowing its so fake. But I like dark eyes on a woman, brown eyes and blue to. I love cat eyes it knocks me for a loop and when I saw it on a woman in person I was like clocking her, good thing she smiled back.

• CLOTHES DARLING :D

• sorry I have not slept in almost 24 hours I did not read it right

• Actually the standard feminine colors. Pink, purple, vibrant and bright colors. Also that mixed with dark colors looks pretty awesome as well.

• Just compliment your skin tone

• Pale colors and white

• i'm turned on by women not colours

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on a type of skin tone. I'm very fair skinned so black looks really good on me. My eyes are green so purple and red do as well.