The world's oldest cliché?

I'm a 21 year old guy, and I've been single for just over 4 years.
To be honest, I am absolutely sick and tired of it, I hate it!!

Everyone tells me I'm still young, and love will find me when I'm least expecting it, but look where I am now...

I have tried dating sites, I have tried starting conversations with girls on Facebook, I have tried asking my friends to set me up, everything leads to a dead-end.

I really don't think I'm unattractive, when I was younger, like between 13 and 15 it seemed that a fair amount of girls were drawn to me, I'd even been asked out by a girl while on holiday. My English teacher did tell me once he thought I was TOO nice... What does that even mean?

Yes, I'm young, 21 is the beginning of life and yes there's plenty of time, but you can surely all understand my frustration?

What options do I have?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can understand you completely! I've been told most of my days I'm too nice because I let people in the past walk over me for so long (used to but I've learned overtime to not take people sh*t because they use my kindness to their advantage), I have a hard time saying no, I'm very shy and I'll do anything for anyone before I even think about myself. That's just how I am, a selfless person. When it comes to dating, I step out of my shell and just when think things go great, it ends up being thrown back in your face. Bummer but got to move on!

When it comes to dating, I've never once thought about signing up for a dating site because you can do the same while meeting someone in person without talking online. It may be easier to do online but eventually, you're going to have to see that other person face to face so why not go out! Go where people hang out, meet up to chat, that kind of thing. :) Unless you don't want to date someone around your area then online it is, just gotta keep looking I suppose.

You'll find someone in good time but get out there if you can! Good luck! 👍

What Girls Said 1

• Attend to parties and then just talk! Talk to every girl you meet. It's always a good start.

What Guys Said 1

• Problem #1: I have tried dating sites, I have tried starting conversations with girls on Facebook, I have tried asking my friends to set me up, everything leads to a dead-end.

Do stuff in the REAL world, yourself. Don't rely on others.

Just be yourself, and those people who are worth your time will find you.