Do you think guys will instantly fewer rejections by girls if they train hard to add more muscles?

Of course confidence, attitude and social skills are a must, but they don't seem to be enough to get a girl to not reject a guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• You know how dogs smell fear. Women smell confidence.

I go to the gym pretty often. I care about my physique for personal reasons. I'm into health and fitness. So I have a healthy body (flat stomach, good bmi, I'm toned ). For some reason guys with big muscles assume I'd be interested in them when in fact it makes no difference.

Get the muscle for yourself. It will make you confident enough to improve your chances of not being rejected by the fact that your confidence will show.

If you get big muscles to please women and your confidence stays the same then chances are you will still get rejected as often.

As lame as it sounds. YOU be happy with YOU. Forget the rest.

• Yeah if a guy has big muscles he's generally over the whole lifting for women thing so your incorrect about that

• Its my opinion. So it can't be "incorrect" :) I wasn't stating a fact. If it were an incorrect fact then I would be wrong. You disagree with my opinion. And you're entitled to do so.

And you say generally they do it for women. I agree. Generally they to. I'm encouraging this guy to do it for himself as the main reason and let attracting women be the by-product rather than the aim. Again my opinion.

What Girls Said 3

• I am not turned on by muscles. So, it won't work on me but it might attract some other girls.

• Not really, I would just as easily reject a guy with muscles.

• It might work. It might not.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes. If you consistently hit on 20 girls a day, and then vanished for months and returned with a better physique, and resumed hitting on 20 girls a day, you'd see a measurable difference.