Guys, First kiss in the relationship, who do u want to make the first move?

first kiss of the relationship, would u rather she make the first move or not and why.

talking about initiating a kiss here, in case there was some confusion.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a matter of gender, it's a matter of whoever has the guts to do so first. First kiss of new relationships can be rather terrifying but it needs to be done whenever it feels right. The first person to feel that should be the one to initiate it.

What Guys Said 2

• Either way is okay. If the girl makes the first move it makes it a lot easier for the guy. Specially us shy guys

• It's not so much as who makes the first move, as in I would want her to feel safe and comfortable. I did not kiss my girlfriend for a solid year because it never felt like she was ready, and it didn't really matter because our relationship was so much fun even without it, so when the time came, and I knew she was ready, I went for it, and it was the most incredible display of fireworks ever since I had waited and wanted it for that long.

What Girls Said 1

• It is quite simple a spontaneous reaction in the heat of the moment, and can/will come from either one of you.

It is, and will always remain in my heart as being one of the most magical moments of my life... My First Real And Proper Kiss. :)