Do european guys like girls with dark skin like mines?

just wondering, just curious, and please no bashing ok it's just a simple question lol

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

• When you say "European," do you mean the politically correct term instead of white or do you mean men who are literally from Europe?

I'm an American white guy (thus of European descent) and I'm much more attracted to hair and eye color than skin color. I like dark hair and dark eyes. I have dated a woman from India. I enjoyed her company very much.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• We like girls with a nice attitude, fiendly smile, lovely personality... the skin colour does not matter. Really not!

0|0
    0|0
  • not every european guy is the same

0|0
    0|0
  • i have a white blode swedish guy who is my friend who go crazy about darker girls

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be pretty yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Bollocks crumpets and tea.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure most guys do. Very pretty, nice skin tone. Have always thought Indian girls were hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm English and I love Asian girls of all ethnicities including Indian.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I mean, if you have a Trini accent, it'd be impossible not to immediately fall in love with you.

0|0
    0|0
    • are you from trinidad? =P

• Show All
    • that's interesting. I'm actually in Dominica right now, and my parents are from trinidad

• Hahaha, best coincidence!