Girls between 20-23, woyld you date a guy who is bald?

Would you date a guy who has a totally shaved head because he is going bald? Or would you be too embarrassed to be seen going out with a guy who was bald? Is it a deal breaker because at your age, peer pressure might not allow you to date a guy who is bald?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's definitely not a deal breaker for me. It doesn't even matter! :)

What Girls Said 10

• I'm 24 so I may be outside the age bracket, but it wouldn't bother me if he was otherwise attractive physically. I think Vin Diesel is sexy.

My bigger question is why a 30-35 yr old is only concerned with 20-23 yr olds?

• I should add im not 'only' concerned with girls between that age bracket. It's just that a girl I have a crush on at the moment is 23.

• I almost dated a bald guy. He was really attractive. He came of as a womanizer though so that's where that ended.

• I wouldn't mind. I mean, hair (on the head, face, or body) isn't a deal breaker lol

But are you on the prowl for only 20something yr olds? Lol That's kinda odd.

• No not at all. It just so happens this one girl I hapoen to like at the moment is that age (23).

• Hell yeah!

• There are a lot of cool bald guys in this world and it's not a problem at all)

• I wouldn't care what other people thought but I've never been attracted to a bald guy. Hair is like the first thing I notice on a guy so I doubt I would.

• Yeah, its fine.

• If the rest of him looks manly (muscular body, strong build), then yes. There are some hot bald men out there.

• Of course.
    Hair isn't everything.

• Well, i'm not 20 yet, but I wouldn't mind. There are plenty of attractive bald guys.

What Guys Said 0