Ok what quality in a guy would make you fall in love?

what quality in a guy makes you fall in love with him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Devoted and not being selfish

What Girls Said 11

• You fall in love with people, not qualities. People are made up of not only qualities but also flaws, quirks, baggages, past experiences, traditions, culture, etc. It's impossible to fall in love with a person for one quality, that's not falling in love.

• Being considerate. Its nice when they remember things and associate them with you and just generally being caring

• he's really caring and compassionate, and genuinely wants to helps people (doesn't look down on anyone)

• A guy with confidence. Who has his own life. Cute and complete, that doesn't need me to complete him

• A guy with confidence who care love me unconditionally who is cute nice sweet heart :/ honest and faithful >< most be man in the end of the day..

• Actually, you fall for the whole package. There's not such a thing like a ''special'' quality.

• There's no one quality that would make that happen.

• PUTIIN GOD FIRST... hallelujah... and maturity, humor, his heart...

• his maturity, intelligence and a sense of humor!

• I don't know... I like intelligent, artistic guys. :)

• Humor. Intelligence. Manliness. Compassion.

What Guys Said 0