The first girl I liked in 2 years since my ex?

I met this girl I was working with and we kissed on a work night out. Ever since then we kept seeing each other and had sex on multiple occasions. She was always rubbish with texting and I did ask her why she never replied and kept starting new conversations. I asked if she had a boyfriend and she denial it. One day after we had sex she goes she had a boyfriend and she lives with him. But things were not going well and she wanted to break up with him. She asked me if I could help break her break up with him, I said I couldnt and it was her life. She said she felt we were meant to be together and she liked me.

A few weeks past and she said she didn't want to do anything until she broke up with him. She would still want to see me and kiss me but no sex. Few more weeks went by she would still contact me and we would see each other but I felt she was very distant. Until one day I asked her what was going on and she said that she just wanted to be friends and felt that we had become platonic. She was going through a hard time at work and I made sure I was there the whole time for her.

I told her how I feel about her and she was still insistent about her boyfriend but said she liked me and wants me in her life.

I have just cut her off but it was the first person I have likes since the devastating breakup of my ex girlfriend 2 years ago.

Did I do the right thing. She kept telling me she wants me in her life and wants to be friends but I want more. Should I have stayed in contact will she ever speak to me again?

What Girls Said 2

• You did the right thing.
    Sorry for your pain.

• So fucking sad! Guess you did right. Better not help someone live a double Life. It's not fair to the other guy as well. She needs to solve her Life.

What Guys Said 0