I'm short and ugly, how can I give up on women?

simple. I'm short and ugly and I won't ever have a girlfriend I like, so how can I get all of that dating and girls out of my mind?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know maybe find something else to do , a hobby , an activity , a book to read

What Girls Said 2

• Focus on yourself. Is there anything that you've ever wanted to try? Are you creating meaningful relationships with others? No? Then start doing it. Go rock climbing, bouldering, go to plays, go to sport events, learn how to play a sport, volunteer somewhere, learn how to work on cars, learn how to code... Make a list of things to try and then just go down it until you start finding things you love. Once you start creating a life that you love women and dating become less relevant.

• That's the thing about being a man. You can be short and ugly as heck but trust me, if you make enough money you will get a hot girl. She may be a gold digger but hey, mere technicality, ammaright?

#focusonthatcareer #keephopealive

xD

What Guys Said 4

• Do something active when it enters your mind. Work out. Go for a walk, a brisk walk. Dig up the front yard. Anything that can distract you.

That's what I do when crap keeps going through my head.

• bro dont think like thant have more confidence man , you probably dont even look bad. you got it man dont give up if anything i should give up i can't find a girl i like the only one is the same girl from last year and im pretty sure she doesn't like me

• dont give up, just wait. it'll come if you're nice

• You can always get paid to get laid or to take a girl out on a date. Worked for someone on here.