Should I give up on finding a girl who actually shows affection instead of waiting for the guy to be affection or is just unaffectionate?

Should I give up on finding a girl who actually shows affection instead of waiting for the guy to be affection or is just unaffectionate? I feel like there is no such thing an an affectionate women because all women either wait for the guy to do absolutely all of the affection or they are just unaffectionate

Refreshing the question
Refreshing the question... ugh

Most Helpful Girl

• No don't give up! All girl's are different , I say for the most part be affectionate a lot of girl's like that we just either tend to take things slow if we are just barely getting to know you but if there is an attraction then they will do it also.. As long as you aren't too affectionate on the first date you know we girl's love it.. we love it.. at least me I love when a guy I like or find attractive is affectionate after getting to k ow each other i'll return the favor once I'm comfortable with him.. please answer my question...

• I have noticed that the more affectionate the guy is, the less affectionate the girl will be because she will assume that she doesn't have to show affection because he will do it all

• I am talking seeing each other for 1.5 months and having been on over 7 dates and have been in a relationship for 3 weeks of the 1.5 months

• Well then ask if they like it and would be nice for them to do the same I don't know just ask

What Girls Said 1

• I'm affectionate first when it feels right with someone.

What Guys Said 1

• Once you get them started, many women will initiate physical affection.
    Just don't expect it to ever last for very long. Within a few years, most of them will avoid affection like the plague. Even if you initiate it, they won't be interested, no matter how much interest they showed in the beginning. 50% of women would resent you if you even tried, at about 4 years into a relationship.

That's why you never marry them. It's much easier to trade one in at 4 years and find someone affectionate, if you're not already married.

• Why do they avoid affection like the plague

• What do you mean get them started