Are girls more affectionate when they date extremely good looking guys than they are when they are dating an average looking guy?

Are girls more affectionate when they date extremely good looking guys than they are when they are dating an average looking guy

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm shy and a bit insecure so I find extremely good lookin guys to intimidate me a little because I start wondering why he would even like me when he could get any girl with looks that impressive (not saying looks is everything but just in regards to your question based on physical attraction). Overall, I love my shy guys - even if they're average looking - because I want to compliment him all the time and be the one to make him feel confident and manly. I don't know if that makes sense but it's how I see it. I guess what I'm saying is, I'm a bit more affectionate with a guy who doesn't feel he's perfect because when someone you like tells you that you are when you least feel you're at your best, it feels really good.

What Girls Said 2

• Girls are affectionate if they have good chemistry with the guy, love his personality and if they just click. Their being more/less affectionate has nothing - very little to do with if he's good looking or average. A guy can be good looking as ever but a total asshole and guess what? That's the determining factor! The way he treats her and whether his ways/personality are to he liking makes the difference. The more she likes who he is is the more affectionate she'll be. I hope this helps

• I ask because I have never met an affectionate girl

• Just because you haven't met the one for you yet, doesn't mean you never will meet an affectionate girl. Also, if you can stop thinking you're average, your self confidence would go up and that's very attractive for many women to see in a man. Good luck!

• Depends how much you like person. They don't have to be good looking my ex wasn't I still wanted to be affectionate because I loved him

What Guys Said 0