Guys, do you put girls in the friend zone? If so, can a girl get out of it?

I feel like my crush just put me in the friend zone when I confessed that I liked him. He still likes talking to me and hanging out but said that his feelings for me aren't quite strong. Do I have a chance to get out of this friend zone? If so how

Most Helpful Guy

• The friend zone is uncontrollable and will suck the life out of you. It is a dark, evil place that I like to refer more to as- The Twilight Zone... x)

The "friend zone" is when you decide the attraction you have for the other person is more like a close sibling than a partner, really the only way out is if somehow they see you for you as well as seeing you differently, in a way that makes them wish they were with you. I was friend-zoned... Hated it. Now though- she might be reconsidering! xD

Hope I've helped! :D

What Guys Said 8

• I have friendzoned tons of girls in ma life

I'm very serious when it comes to girls and relationships
    When I friendzone anyone I make sure that there is no way out
    I create a wall which is difficult to break

Sorry I have no solution of how could u get out of friendzone becz I still haven't met anygirl who could break my wall of friendzone

• His feelings may not be as strong but I doubt he'd kick you out of bed.

• Be significantly hotter.

• I you're in the friend zone, stay there. You could get laid, but that's all. A guy that wants you won't friendzone you.

• It's unlikely. Pretty much the only shot you're going to have at this point is if you get him drunk and he's horny.

• nope, no way you can get out of the friend zone just like us guys can't get out of a girls friend zone... but instead of being sad, use that friend-zone and get closer to him.. GLHF

• I have put half a dozen of them in that league.

• yeah guys do this cause we meet a lot of girls we don't actually want to date or can't date cause were seeing someone else or into someone else. I mean there's reasons why its best to stay friends sometimes. can someone get out? not likely unless situations really change

What Girls Said 1

• Never been friendzone in my life cuz when they see me they be like, "I c you, and i r looking sexy... I want u"

Now your situation was "I c u, u r looking like bonquiqui, bonquiqui must get friendzone" got that boo boo?

• Looks like u r too fond of your beauty
      Meet me I'll friendzone u for sure no matter how good u look
      Maybe u don't know there's always a guy who will have friendzoned u for sure

• Guys never "Friendzone" girls.

• liar liar pants on fire boo boo