Guys! Would you date an average girl?

... YOUR definition of an average girl?
If she had a personality like this: tends to be happy mostly always/laughs at just about everything/is somewhat clumsy/has her goals and her priorities (which include finishing college and becoming independent of others)/bubbly/enjoys listening to music/dancing/singing/is very kind and enjoys others' happiness/is girly but enjoys watching sports like soccer

And a devoted Catholic

Most Helpful Guy

• yes... mainly because I've noticed lately that really hot girls get used to being the center of attention and are drama queens... not to mention most of the hot girls I know are sluts... which is not appealing to me when looking for a girl as a girlfriend... just last night I was listening to this one girl talk and half the **** that came out of her mouth made me lose interest in her she came off sounding like a total whore... personality is very important

• Oh okay wow! Lol she must of said some interesting things lol
      So what's physically average to you?

• Haha alright, keep continuing :) Or you can send me a message :) Either way, it's up to you

• And thanks for the MHO, I hope that helped :)

What Guys Said 25

• Well, I have dated women that other men referred to as average, however I would not date a woman that *I* think is average. I have to personally find her physically attractive, which means I must personally find her above average. The rest of the world's opinions be damned.

• Totally get get you. Thanks for your input

• Perhaps casually, yes,. But even then, not likely, and definitely not seriously. However, I am imagining a plain Jane with no ideas of her own, who only does what she's been told she ought tot do, who follows all the trends, and can't have a serious conversation about real things (e. g: ethics, politics, science).

• I consider myself a plain Jane and I certainly have my priorities/ideas/values of my own as stated in my question lol
      Does my personality not fit my looks?

• So you're super attractive to get along with average girls?

• I'm not sure what you mean by that.

• sounds like a average girl with average stats and your personality traits are not special aswell, my mom also watches soccer and I am not a big fan of football so that doesn't change your girly type.

at all I need to get a closer look.
    is she funny?
    is she smart?
    is she selfish?
    is she a gamer? watches anime? go party?
    is she down to earth?
    does her religion influence her behavior a lot?
    is she crazy or boring?
    what are her goals?
    how does she see life?

it's nothing special to be a nice girl with life goals that almost every person has and I want somethjng unique or at least be able to form her into one (I don't think changing people is that good to start of)

• Ohh well that's great; you definitely know what you want.

• well. I don't have any questions left

• Lol ok

• If by the average girl you mean this woman?
    www.wardrobeoxygen.com/.../...oman-size-height.jpg

No.

• I think she is really pretty actually!

• 5'3?
      really?
      thats so short...

• Lol I'm 5'3...

• Hell yes thats the best type of girl i would difiently date that kind of girl :D

• Haha so what would you consider average physically?

• not skinny or fat... just cuddly lol they are slim

• Haha okay!

• No because it wouldn't be fair for her and me that I find her "average". I deserve more more than "average" and she deserves a guy who doesn't see her as "average".

• It all sounds good to me, looks aren't everything but they sure do help lol I find the really hot girls know they are hot shit and act so fucking annoying to the point where its like you know what fuck you bitch ahaha. You sound cool I would date an average girl at this point they are my preference

• Hahahaha! Lol some can definitely be like that lol & thank you! Apparently it's not good enough to others since I have never been asked out on s date

• Oh thanks for the tip lol but I already have it! I got the pp and I absolutely love it! Lol I sing my heart away and dance like it's nobody's business haha
      Lol chat on this forum?

• App************

• Devoted Catholic? No way.

• An average girl who clicks with you emotionally is always hot. Hell i've seen sexy ugly girls before. You shouldn't worry about this stuff.

• "sexy/ugly girls" what is that? It's a juxtaposition lol That's so ironic!
      Can you explain in more detail please?

• There are girls who aren't conventionally attractive and may be considered funny looking yet something about their attitude and energy ooze sex.

• Ohh okay makes more sense now

• You ask for OUR definition of average, then right after that we have to base our opinion on YOUR definition? huh.

Anyway, no I wouldn't date an average girl. For me it's the top or it's nothing.

• Coming from a Canuck you're probably going to be single for life!

• Of course it does, I just explained it in my comment.

• Franitz looks like RDJ. And RDJ is creme de la creme. Hence, Franitz = creme de la creme.

• I'd date her instantly. Whoever has a personality like that I would love to have in my corner. If that's average then I'm all for it.

• That's not my definition of an average girl, but I'd definitely consider my definition of an average girl.

• Lol I just described personality but to go along with the average looking girl. What would you consider average both physically and personality wise?

• Fair enough, thanks for your input!

• Sure thing.

• Yes I would I don't like girls who are showoffs with their looks and do it for attention I prefer a girl who is more interested in learning and how she treats me because there is no point in dating if it's just for attention

• Lol yeah I have acquaintances who are like that and it bugs me sometimes but in the end they are the ones guys are after

• Well I don't know about that but I know that everybody likes certain things, I just wish my personality would be the one to be shown on first impressions. But yeah I thank you for not being shallow. You are very attractive by the way

• True and everyone Like something is normal and I haven't ever seen or spoken to You so I wouldn't know but I'm guessing your perfect in everyway haha and awwhh Thankyou :) drop me a message sometime if you like :)

• She has to touch my heart... romantic type... yea I'll be interested... I think that girl is fun... like girls whom laugh...

• Aww that's cute!

• Tbh... your all the type of qualities that I adore... your a nice person ;)

• haha thanks that's sweet!

• I kinda like average, actually. I would prefer she excel in at least SOMETHING, though.

• Cool!
      So physically what's average to you?

• Lol almost guessed my height!
      I'm 5'3 123lbs dark brown eyes

• Oh &I forgot to mention that I'm a devoted Catholic so religion is a major part of my life

• if I am dating her I probably would not think she is an average girl =)

• Haha well thats quite true lol
      So what physical features would you find average or turn off?

• And other ladies*

• Lol oops wrong person

• Yes. I'd date about 80% of women around my age. So all they need to be is not hideous/retarded/asocial. Average girls would be very desirable to me, unfortunately I'm not very desirable to the average girls lol.

• Yes, having fun with her and chemistry are the most important.

• I *prefer* them.

• Sounds like the perfect girl.

• Yeah o would definitely date one

• Everything but the watching soccer sounds fine.

• That's the dream girl. Except for the devoted Catholic part. In terms of looks, most girls who are not super fat, are very attractive. So average looking girls are very attractive for me.

• Lol why not the Catholic part?

• I'm just not religious.

• Oh I see

• I would be open to dating a lot of different types of girls. I think it is good to keep an open mind. Whether or not I want a relationship depends on how well those dates go.

• Average? She seems like my ideal girl, never mind bloody average. I just hope she isn't an Everton or Manchester United.

• Aww thanks!
      Haha nope I used to watch Manchester United more when Chicharito was there but I would gate it because they didn't voce him enough minutes to play (and he managed to score and help the defense regain possession of the ball)
      I like what he is doing now in Real Madrid but I still think that they need to give him a chance to play the full 90 minutes; he doesn't need to prove he's good because he has done that already
      Lol sorry for the long paragraph! I couldn't help myself; I'm just a soccer lover heart lol
      What team do you like?

• Isn't*

• I'm 25.

What Girls Said 3

• most guys are dating average girls. bad bitches aren't that common

• A guy would have to be stupid to not date some one with those characteristics, they seem like they would be fun to be around

• Lol thanks girl :)
      Loving your shirt!

• Haha Np and the pic isn't me by the way I just really liked the quote that appeared on my tumble dashboard xD

• That sounds like just about the positive sites of 70% of all girls..