Should I try to ask her out again?

I 've fallen for my lab partner whom I'm quite close to in my zoology class at University, I asked her whether she has any plans tomorrow since the coming weeks will be loaded with assignments, and exams are coming too. She told me that she would be having classes from 10 am to 5 pm tomorrow and she would not be free since she's got an assignment due next Tuesday as well, which is true since I'm doing the same assignment. So I changed the topic and asked her when her last exam was and it was on the same date as mine the 4th of November. So I told her that maybe we could hang out after exams since I'll be travelling a few weeks after. She said ok, So I took her number and I gave mine to her as well and I told her that I will contact her after exams. But I don't know whether I should ask her again. So my questions are:

Should I call or text her to hang out after exams which a month from now?

should I keep in touch with her in the coming weeks?

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah you should try again. & maybe ask about how the project is going or whatever just to keep in touch in the meantime.

Keep in mind girls like attention.

What Guys Said 0