When you're dating someone but not in an official relationship with them, do you still go on dates with other people?

If you're seeing someone but not exclusive, do you still stay open to going on dates with other people, or do you only date one person at a time even if things aren't serious yet with that person?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I only want to see them, then I ask for a committed relationship.

Otherwise, I'm open - because if they're not going to snatch me up, then I should be keeping my eyes open for someone who does want to keep me.

What Guys Said 1

• I recently started my relationship long distance. And even though I really like her and want to make her happy. We both know if we meet people in our countries we will back off for each others happiness. Its bordering Poly... sorta?

What Girls Said 1

• I think you're free to date anyone you'd like until you're in an official relationship with a person.