What is the minimum number of dates before becoming a couple?

• three dates
  • ten dates
  • 50 dates
  • Other (please elaborate)
  • I want to see the reults/ I don't know the answer to this question

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont think one can put a time frame on this one. it depends on the couple-to-be. could take 2 months, could take 2 years. the problem these days is PEOPLE ALWAYS RUSH. they dont take the time to truly discover anyone right to the depth of their soul anymore. they see a surface, they scratch at it for a few weeks then suddenly decide theyv found their soulmate. as they continue to dig a little deeper, they suddenly (!) find things they dont like, and leave.

once upon a time people knew how to love. they knew what love meant and how to make it work. these days, people knowingly enter something that will not last, or throw away what can be fixed... but no one is bothered anymore.

What Girls Said 2

• No numbers. It's about how two people fit.
    When you two have that talk

• Like 4 dates I think

What Guys Said 1

• Listen, dude... there's not some "rules" that you go by. Some people can go out and do stuff together on a regular basis while just staying friends. Others can try going for a romantic bent, fall out of it, then get back together. Others have ZERO dates and declare themselves a couple.

It's something that you and your dating partner should talk about. In my opinion, it's when two people say, "I like you and I wouldn't mind being attached to you" that you become a couple. That's my opinion, however, and I don't think it applies to everyone.

In the end, it should be a decision that the BOTH of you CONSCIOUSLY make.