What is the minimum number of dates before becoming a couple?
- three dates25% (2)20% (1)23% (3)Vote
- ten dates38% (3)0% (0)23% (3)Vote
- 50 dates0% (0)20% (1)8% (1)Vote
- Other (please elaborate)25% (2)40% (2)31% (4)Vote
- I want to see the reults/ I don't know the answer to this question12% (1)20% (1)15% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
i dont think one can put a time frame on this one. it depends on the couple-to-be. could take 2 months, could take 2 years. the problem these days is PEOPLE ALWAYS RUSH. they dont take the time to truly discover anyone right to the depth of their soul anymore. they see a surface, they scratch at it for a few weeks then suddenly decide theyv found their soulmate. as they continue to dig a little deeper, they suddenly (!) find things they dont like, and leave.
once upon a time people knew how to love. they knew what love meant and how to make it work. these days, people knowingly enter something that will not last, or throw away what can be fixed... but no one is bothered anymore.0