Do girls also put guys into various categories other than just friends?

Such as dating a bf but yet never wanting to marry him? Or hanging out with a guy for fun (not just the friendzoning thing and nothing else happening) but not even wanting him as a bf?

Some guys do that with girls but does vice-versa happen too?

Personally, I don't do (I'm still a virgin and right now dating this girl from my former HS; not my gf yet but gonna see how it works out) that but a couple of my friends do.

Updates:
I've long heard of the wifey material term but do girls think about certain guys as husband material while others are just fun to be with?

0|0
1|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, we do that, i think it's kinda normal. There are a million scenarios of why a girl is talking to a guy. Being the bf is just one of them :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I guess it's about even. I can think of one scenario and it's happening to this male co-worker. He would play the fields for so long and supposely found the girl he considers wife material. What he doesn't know is when we were invited to a social gathering of his, I heard the girl telling a female friend something like ''He's ok, yes I love him but marrying him, no way... I'll one day break up''.

• Well, yeah. Even if he thinks she's wife material, maybe she doesn't think the same. Or maybe she's not ready for this step.

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.