Do guys like girls that are very lovey dove?

I can be quite affectionate but I've been told I come off needy which is not true I'm very strong but when it comes to my man I'm just a very tender lover.

Most Helpful Guy

• My fiance is... I guess you could say "needy" and very affectionate, but it doesn't bother me at all. It makes me feel loved and appreciated.

• Do you return the affection to your wife

• Yes, of course! :) She's not my wife yet, but soon we will be together... it's been long distance for a year.

What Guys Said 5

• I do, everyone has a certain extent of what they will accept so you just gotta find the one that is on the same page as you.

• yeah as long as its not overwhelming

• i like it when my gf is affectionate.

• As long as it isn't smothering amounts of attention.

• So just love him but not overwhelming but when I see my man I get so excited and happy

• a lot of guys don't but I love it if a girl overly affectionate to me it a big turn on for me

• That's good that there are guys that like to be just as affectionate

• I am very affectionate but I have yet to meat some one having a hard time meet the right girl

What Girls Said 0