If a girl doesn't respond to my voicemail, should I call her again?

I've been out three times with a girl and I really like her. I called to ask her out a fourth time, but it went to voicemail, and she didn't return my call (that was several days ago).

The last time we went out there were things she did that suggested she was interested, and things that suggested she wasn't interested. For example, we rode an ATV together in the mountains, and she held me around my waist and would grab my arms and stuff when the ride got rough. Later in the date, though, she texted a friend of hers several times during dinner, and she suggested that I go on a trip with her roommate (I know, a bad sign). Also, the first two times we went out she hung around in my car for at least an hour when I dropped her off so we could talk, but last time she jumped right out to go inside.

Thoughts? Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• She may be losing interest. Not necessarily because of anything you did in particular, it just isn't clicking. If she hasn't responded to your call and voicemail, don't try again.

What Girls Said 6

• It seems like she lost interest or is unsure, and she is possibly dating around to see what's out there. You maybe competing with someone else at this time.

• If you left her one message and a long time ago, call her (just to check if she is alive). If you left 100 (or 3) messages on her voicemail before - no, don't do it and start looking for a different girl.

• Try texting her. I never check my voicemail, not ever sure why, but I'm sure there are others like me XD

• Please don't call her again.
    If she doesn't get back to you then she's not interested.
    If you keep calling her and you don't get the "hint" she'd probably get really frustrated and vent to her friends about you

• non on on on o nO NO NOOOO do not call her again just wait

• she may be testing you... hang in there for a bit longer.

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't call her again. She got the voicemail. She knows how to contact you if she thought you weren't calling and she was into you.