I need sex and I dont know what to do?

I need sex, last time was in February its been to long.. and i can't just call up the guy i slept with in February and that lives in my town now and i dated before , and say hey want to have sex? it doesn't work that way because we dated back then, and than it didn't work because we didn't live in the same time but now that we do, and have met once like three weeks ago i feel like he is a friend.. i can't be like hey come and fuck me now.. its just weird
im not the type to have one night stands and im tired of doing the work myself ugh... seeex

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, it could certainly work like that "hey-guy-I-slept-with, I haven't seen you in a while, do you want to come hang out at my place? Bring some wine".

Or "three-week-ago-guy... listen, this sounds weird but bear with me... I just really need to get fucked. I know we're just friends right now, and I really don't want that to change, but I just really need some.. why don't you come over tonight... no strings attached"

What Guys Said 7

• I will respond to this type of comment like i always do. I would help with your problem but i don't think you livd in my area.

• Time to get a boyfriend who loves you.

• Masturbation or find someone new.

Have any good friends that are guys that you would want as a FwB?

• Hehe, I loved to blame society when I was that horny, I was so jealous of the native Polynesian's sexual behaviors. They had such few sexual taboos, it was effortless to find a partner. People just did it wherever. In the meantime, I don't blame your for getting your coconuts in a bunch.

• HAHAH get married and sex everyday ;) best of luck!

• PM me :DD

Or just buy a vibrator duh

• I nominated my body as your sex toy! You just need to come and collect it, as unfortunately I am probably in the wrong country (UK) haha. My body comes with voice controls, so you can order it to do whatever you wish :D

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, you can ask him. As long as you can both be mature about it it won't get weird. Or, you can go find another FWB. It doesn't have to be a ONS. You can have an arrangement with someone new. A lot of guys are OK with exclusive f**k buddies and FWB.