Why are men so rude to call women butterfaces?

If you dont think a womans is pretty you dont have to ruin her selfesteem. Just dont date her. Why do men tell women such mean things to their faces. It really makes me not want to date

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never seen a guy call a girl butterface IN PERSON. I only see this shit done over a form of a text.

What Guys Said 11

• The only positive thing about this type of interaction is that women in this situation should focus on their career and earn a lot of money.

• i'd not have a problem to be rude with a woman LOL

• I know its mean and its usually only reserved to be said between guys but look on the bright side at least this person thinks whomever this girl is, has a nice body. see there's a silver lining to everything.

• I have had women tell me I'm ugly to my face, but I pay no attention to them. You must find a man who likes you for your uniqueness.

• Whoever does it right to her face is either brave as fuck or stupid as fuck.

• Hahahha butterfaces is actually funny but it should not be used to humiliate anyone :'(

• I would never call a girl a butterface to her face. That's just awful!

• were you being a bitch, maybe you deserved it?

• some guys have all the luck.

• Never heard that said to a girl in person

• Men who do this are assholes.

I may think a girl is unattractive, but I'd never tell her she is unattractive.

What Girls Said 5

• Most men have enough sense to not say dumb shit like that.

• that;s very mean thing to say. if u ever heard a guy passing a remark on a lady even not to her face, then you know that guy is best to stay away from. looks is beyond our control...

• I have seen quite a lot of hot dudes with ugly chicks. Just look at Dave Franco and Peter Saarsgard. I think guys care about body more. So I am shocked that you said guys call girls butterfaces.

• Never heard a man called a woman a butterface.

• No joke I was in McDonald's refilling my friend's soda and two older guys (late 20s) were staring at me and one guy goes, "she has a wonderful ass but her face isn't too great you know? " loud enough for me and my friend to hear. Thanks, guys. Appreciate it.