Why Do ATTRACTIVE Girls Get On Dating Sites?

If they're attractive, can't they find guys outside the dating sites? I know they can. So that must mean they're picky as hell then right? This could explain why they're so hard to get or even talk to on there. It's like they get on the sites to find some guy she can't find outside the site, like there's some imaginary world of prince charmings where maybe a few guys on the site come from whom she can find. Does she not realize that these guys on the dating sites come from the same world that the guys outside the dating sites do? Mind you this is viewed by many as a last resort and desperate measure by many women.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some do it for attention but I who the hell knows. Women are a damn mystery lol

What Girls Said 8

• I tried it once and was often asked why I was on there. I didn't "have" to be. I was able to get guys in real life, but I wasn't getting out as much to meet them at the time. A lot of my friends were in relationships so nobody wanted to go out to social places so it was very difficult to meet men. Plus, yes, I'm a little picky. I could have a boyfriend right now, but I prefer one that I'm attracted to in the same place of his life that I am. Online dating made sense because of all the options, I'd be more likely to find that guy.

• well what about all the good guys you met before getting on dating sites? This girl who is under 5 feet tall and is half Irish and Egyptian with 2 kids and is 30 quit talking to me out of the blue sky. At the same time this mixed girl (black and white I guess) who said I was "off putting" to text her at 6am also stopped texting me. This is why I say attractive girls on dating sites MUST be picky as hell. Did you ever get a chance to meet men at work/school? And what do you mean "in the same place of his life that I am"?

• Maybe it was other actions or things you said? I really can't say who is picky or not without knowing the entire situation. You would know better than I. And at the time, everyone my age I worked with was married and I wasn't in school. With my friends mainly being in relationships and unwilling to go out to places I could meet single guys, I was in a bind. It's really the only time I've ever been in that position though.

And "in the same place of his life that I am," I mean out of school for the most part (at least out of the typical 4-yr party phase), working on a career, looking for something more serious without looking to get married right away.

• Some just wants to keep many options open and take all the chances they can possibly think of to find the right person. Dating sites allow you to put an "ad" of yourself out there and expand the area of your reach. Very attractive to those who are interested in long distance relationships and those who are tired of the "local" scene. That's just my observation.

• Yeah they think they'll find prince charming. I think that's what it is. I used to have a profile on one of those sites but I stopped using it because I think meeting up with guys like that is awkward.

• I mean the guys you'll meet in person come from the same places as the guys you'll meet on dating sites. So what makes you think getting on a dating site is going to actually improve your chances of finding this impossible guy?

• Maybe they are not very social and it is hard for them to talk to people and open up to them so a dating site seems like a good idea.

• They don't have to be that social if they're attractive. Good guys will come up to them all the time. Why say "fuck the good guys" and run off to some online dating site to find something that doesn't exist?

• i honestly hate dating sites

• Just because a girl is attractive it doesn't mean that men are dropping at her feet asking for dates. It is difficult to meet many suitable men with the busy lives we live now and going on an online dating site makes sense.

• The guys they've been with are the reasons.

• But there are so many of us good guys out here. Why couldn't they just get with one of us? Instead they had to go online to find something that doesn't even exist?

• Most good guys are taken or the ones who believe they are perfect for a girl truly aren't.

• Wanting to have as much chance as possible to find the "right" one. And/or they're fucking crazy

• But what defines their "right one"? Because there are a lot of good guys out there, but apparently just being a good guy is not enough. Looks matter a helluva whole lot more than girls say.

• If physical attraction matters, SAY it does! Don't bullshit me saying "looks are not important" or wtf ever! THAT'S CALLED LYING! Yes every girl wants and needs something different: ugly/fat girls need attention, so any good man will do, hence these girls are easy. Good looking girls get too much attention, therefore they need mystery. They need guys who don't seem to give a fuck. So they jump on these guys' dicks and, surprise, surprise, you have a player, a liar, and a cheat. Why is he all this? Because he can be, and girls let him know that it's cool, that he can be that and still get what he wants. Just like the good looking girl can get whatever good guy she wants, the bad boy can get whatever hot bitch he wants, b/c like her ass, he's in high demand. But where does messing with the bad boy get the hot girl? ALONE AND CRYING. It doesn't last. Knowing this, why do they continue to do this stupid shit tradition of chasing the bad boy?

• Bitch you need to check yourself. Stop clumping all into one. And no one deserves to be treated like dirt simply because their gender/genetalia so how about go fuck a cactus and stfu

What Guys Said 1

• come on lets just say there is an attractive girl but almost every other guy is not her type, a perv, or a stalker/rapist. Why not a dating site?

• See, THATS the problem! She's thinking she's gonna find something on a dating site that doesn't exist in real life. Now HOW SMART CAN THAT BE? THINK dude!