GUYS- How would you react if you found out your GF may have cheated on you?

Let's say you received a text message from a strange guy thinking he was texting your live-in GF saying "It was nice to meet you, had fun the other night, enjoyed messing around, blah blah"... would your reaction be jealousy and cling onto her (possessive) or you cheated on me, done with you?

• Get possessive
  • Done with you
What if she denied it venomously... Would it change your mind just based on a random text message from a guy that says he and your GF hooked up? Done or possessive?

Most Helpful Guy

• At my age. I'd say. "So, you needed something on the side? But he won't like you like I do. You were nothing but a hole to him. Thanks for giving me a free pass for side pussy. I'm going to fuck your sister."

What Guys Said 7

• I've been cheated on and it fucking sucks. I mean, u put all that time and effort into a relationship, for me that means putting my life on the line for her. Yet, she goes and fucks another guy just because she was happy with u? like no. Deal with his faults cause u also have bad parts to you. If your gonna cheat don't, break up with them before you do. That way its easier on him. No need to break a guys mental state of mind and heart cause u were unhappy.

• I would go bananas. Done with you does not really express the outrage I know that most men would feel, although admittedly, some would be happy as pie as this gives them a solid reason for divorce. Regardless, the "relationship" would be over.

• I wouldn't say anything. Just take a deep breath, tell her it's over, and get out the door/tell her to leave.

I'll be mad as fuck, but I'm those type of person that, unfortunately, keeps their shit inside.

• Oh, absolutely done with her.

• Been cheated on and I would probably act cold towards her and when she asked what's wrong would tell her to go fuck other dude.

• done, next

• I would ask for full disclosure about it, get pretty horny, and then have sex with her

• @ update

If she denied it like so, I'd be done. People make mistakes and we all have needs. Personally I can turn something bad into a positive, but I have no patience for lies and deceit.

What Girls Said 1

• be done, i have had my share of 3 sums with my man all for watching but the second you lie or not tell me about it im done with you...