Ladies what's your opinion of online dating?

I use this often not much luck but its to be expected I probably don't have a good profile never will figure out how to write a perfect one. But anyways I have never felt comfortable telling people I'm on a dating site cause I know the first things that cone to mind like he must be a loser and can't find someone offline.

Most Helpful Girl

• i met my fiance on a site and we've been together almost 3 years, so i dont think its weird at all, especiallly if you live in a place where no one is your type, how else would you find someone?

What Girls Said 1

• I actually met someone through the internet and am in a relationship with him. Not through a dating site, but still. Either way, I think it's fine to be dating online. Not something you should be ashamed of!

What Guys Said 1

• I just recently met this girl from online dating and it's been going really well!

I think people are gradually warming up to it, within the next 10 years i think it will become pretty norm and I doubt people see it as weird at all!