Girls in relationships do you ever try to make your SO jealous by saying your celebrity crush is hot or whatever?

For example Girl and Boy are watching TV and Channing Tatum comes on and Girl says omg he is so hot I would so do him! Do you do this on purpose or is it unintentional? Is it bad if a guys feelings gets hurt over this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, yes. I know it sounds childish but I have done this on purpose...
    And no him being butthurt is flattering.
    I dont do it all the time just when it feels like payback. Cuz he gets really mad!!!
    My bf does it way more often then tells me its cute when im jealous
    But there are also times where it just pops out if the guys sexy. Not in an attempt to make anyone jealous just because im like drooling and it pops out. Oops lol

What Girls Said 3

• Nope, not at all. that's like over when you turn 14 or so.

• I actually don't do this. If I find someone attractive I keep it to myself. My boyfriend claims that I'm a jealous person and he isn't, but he says those types of things whereas I don't. I don't do anything to cause him to be jealous, so he doesn't even know what it's like. Maybe I should try this to see how he reacts.

• He is a nice looking guy, but you shouldn't be jealous because you have her. What are the odds they meet? It's just like guys dreaming over BeyoncĂ© or Kim K...

What Guys Said 2

• Ok Imma post here so when a girl replies to this I'll know cause this is a good one.

• I do not tolerate that behavior at all. Yes it's fine to think Channing Tatum is hot I won't deny he is clearly a good looking man. But to be like "OMG so sexy I would so do him!" right in front of her boyfriend is just plain wrong and a sign she doesn't respect her bf.

Imagine if it were the opposite, like you are watching Scarlett Johannson with your girl and you say "Dayum she fine I'd tap that ass!" you don't think the girl would be pissed off?