What should I make of this? Is she even worth trying for?

Okay, so there is a girl that I like, and she likes me (or so she says). She is one of those fragile people that you have to be very kind to, and with the right approach, you can get her to tell you that dark secret she has (which also builds trust). She is in no way a whore, but I'm not sure how I would describe her. We agreed to wait a little while for things to develop, and for me to gain her trust. Anyways:

So on the way to a football game, in the Band bus, she promised me she would sit by me on the way back. Well, she didn't. I talked to her about it and she said "Sorry, I know Jamael better (who was sitting in front of her). So I was like "fine." So she is sitting by a guy named Hunter. Five minutes into the ride, she turns her back towards him, leans into him, and puts her feet on the seat in front of me. She then proceeds to lean back, as he wraps his hands around her belly, in a romantic way. He is in a position where he has his head by here, and is whispering into her ear. Also twice he poked her side, which tickled her and so on. So from how we had talked, and how she had acted, said she liked me. She even said that! But then tonight it is like she has been a completely different person. And the fact she was basically cuddling with one of my friends disgusts me. I don't know what to make of it! I feel so sad and hurt but I don't know what to do...

Most Helpful Girl

• She sounds immature but also like she might have some real issues and is in need of a therapist. It's sad that she did this, and I'm really sorry you had to go through it. Having the rug pulled out from under you like that is rough. I would say talk to her about it, but also try to move on.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• She's a player and is just using you for attention.

• Yeah, bro. She likes you... as a friend.