At this age I suddenly felt lonely every time?

I'm now 18 and I'm starting to feel lonely at all times.. I got really envious when I saw couples dating and holding hands in the public and when I got back home my mood was super down. So I will do Sth I like for example like watching movies, but after that Im still in the same mood. Is this normal anyway? How can I not feel this way :( I always thought to myself that it's okay not to have a bf now but I felt lonely at times especially during special occasions.. :((

Most Helpful Girl

• I've felt the same way. Then, I think back on who I've been with and realize I don't need to deal with another guy who won't change to make it work/grow up and I'm better off alone.

• I never had a bf so I think I got too lonely.. What should I do?

• One thing you could do is hang out with friends to keep your mind off being single.

What Guys Said 3

• You'll get used to it.
    Romance is a bit like chocolate and beer , you won't die without it , it's nice to have but you can live without it.

If you REALLY want a bf just cos you won't feel alone... that kinda external energy siphoning is not gonna be exactly positive for your... emotional stability.
    Find your energy within.

• I believe it is normal to feel the way that you do. When I was young there was a song that had a line "pretty women walking with gorillas down my street". I became my anthem. The mating game, I have learned, is about numbers. The more that you meet, the more likely that you are to meet someone special. My suggestion to you would be to use an introduction agency. Not a website (they are scams), an agency that interviews people and tries to find matches that will work.

• Many I know of that had the same problem, they said it helped masturbating. It releases stress when u cum.

What Girls Said 2

• It can be like that at times... But at the end of the day you need to make yourself happy
    Don't worry the pain won't last forever. You need to get out and have fun, enjoy life. Do crazy and stupid things
    or even go somewhere and play games And meeting new people help aswell :)

• I'm the exact same girl. It sucks, I know. :/ it's hard to find someone who likes you for you and wants to be with you, I know.