I have a very pretty and light skin friend (she's black), she's into white guys. what must she do to get the attention of a decent white guy?

Can white men who are open to dating African girls or other races please answer this

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's attracted mainly to white guys then she already knows what she wants she just has to understand that beauty is subjective & what one person finds attractive another doesn't. So there will be white guys who find you attractive & then there will be white guys who don't. What your friend needs to do is to go for the white guys who find her attractive. Don't be afraid of rejection it happens to the best of us, after all. (:

http://up-ir.tumblr.com/

#ButWatsUrsIsMine

What Guys Said 3

• The only way that will work if the guys like black girls. Black women at my work tried with me I just acted nice back but never went for it

• I had 3 back to back model type black women really try hard with me but thats not my thing. They got the point very fast

• Hahahahaha. There is no hate here, its freedom of expression which you just cannot handle. Hahahaha says the 38 year old arguing with a 17 year old. Scooping down to my level and u want to call me immature. Oh give me a break, Iron Man.

• Thats another reason it ends now kid good luck with your life

• I dated a black girl before and i like to make some racist jokes that i know my BW/BM friends can handle and they know i am kidding. for being a white guy i find myself being more open to black women who act white but they still have some of that black attitude as well. Black girls who act ratchet are a turn off majorly for me personally.

• I wouldn't turn one down if one asked me but I typically prefer white women, especially of Russian decent

What Girls Said 3

• Lol why did you mention she was light skin, like her being more black would be a turn off

• Kids just don't understand._.

• That's an over analysation man. There's a theory that white guys will only go for dark skin black girls I'm just testing for that. Why would I think dark skin is a turn off now.

• @aamy811 It's called insecurities, everyone's got em'. No different to how a guy who's a ''ginger'' would be insecure of him being a ''ginger''. She just has to overcome her insecurities, is all... (:

• White men open to dating black girls... lol... wonder just how many of them are out there..

• Same as a white girls would get the attention of a white guy I guess :p