What kinds of girls do guys like?

If anyone knows how to link pictures on here that'd be super helpful. But, lately I've been feeling like my boyfriend isn't as attracted to me as he used to be. I'm 5'3'' and like 128 lbs. My boobs are like a small B cup but I have a pretty big butt. I now have dreadlocks, and I'm white and black. I have nice lips, light brown eyes, the one thing I don't question about myself is my smarts. I feel like I have a good personality, like I'll have a burping contest with my boyfriend and most the time I win Lol, I have a tomboy side. I like to smoke ganja, and climb trees and camp but I like doing my makeup and looking sexy. I'm not sure why I feel like he's just not interested anymore. Ate my qualities what most guys look for?

Are my qualities something you'd (guys) like?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll be honest and tell you I don't really find myself attracted to "girls", I am attracted "women". Mature and with class. You're a pretty though, ; )

• Thanks for the MHO.

What Guys Said 8

• being yourself is whats more important and all that matters i promise you if u only care about a guys only likeing you becauase of your body whether yo have big boobs, big lips, or your hair etc there's always someone who is gonna be prettier or thicker than you without a personality and your fun to be aropund guys won't won't to be with you other than your looks. only younger immature guys will only date you casue of your looks and will only purose u for sex untill a prettier girl comes along

• To link photos, just use the photo link when you right click the photo. If that fails use tinypic or something similar :)

• you can't link photos until ur level 2 unless u put a space in the url. just wait until ur level 2. if u keep answering and asking questions itll come in no time. keep in mind on level 1 you can only ask 2 questions within 24 hours, and at one point if u keep answering questions ull get a notice saying uve answered too much at a time. just wait a couple minutes, then u can go back to it

• Well, I would like her to be a female preferably.

• I like nerds. I'm not that much into looks.

• I like girls that are sweet, normal, and perfect for my gal. Like to spend time with their family, like dramas and comedy movies, wear clothes nothing sexy or crazy.

• I like most types of tomboy girls, sporty or casual ;)
    media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...578a7ef13684.jpg

• I personally like pubic hair, I don't know if you shave or not.

What Girls Said 0