Ethnic Minority Girls, Is it true you're not attracted to white man?

I've always had a thing for ethnic minority girls.

Asians, Indians, Black girls just do more for me than white girls but I've been told that girls from these backgrounds don't find white men attractive?

How true is this? Is this a minority thing or what? Would you date a white guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm VERY attracted to guys outside. I'm African (cameroonian). I had the best luck finding things in common with white guys in general and they treat me very well. But my friends don't think like me. They prefer dating inside because their not attracted to guys outside. They are African American. It all depends.

What Girls Said 39

• they're ok. lately, i've been into brown and black dudes. it ain't attractive when a dude in his 20s is developing wrinkles from the sun and whatnot. white people age horribly. but that's just me being superficial.

• Very true and yes I was purple.. I felt like a scalding pain whenever the sun touched the purple areas. Luckily it went away and I was totally fine. I was terrified that I was going to get skin cancer or something.. Now I use sunscreen haha

• @RedThread it's like the Ultraviolet really got into you or something o. O glad you're ok though... :D

• It may apply to some girls... But I'm certainly not one of them.

I am very much s attracted to white guys as well as guys as just about every other race.

And yes I'd date a white guy in a flash... Well as long as I was into himmand I mean more than just physically. But the real question is would you date a girl thats more than just black a girl that also Native American and Irish?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4

midddle eastern women and white guys are the races most people are interested in.

Most of my life i liked indian and latino men, but in the past 2 years i am beginning to like a few white guys

• Honestly. In real life I've never met a black or Hispanic girl that was attracted to white boys. But I know a lot of Asian girls are. The only Hispanic and black girls I've met that were attracted to white boys have been online and that makes them shady characters anyway lol

• Hi, I'm an Indian girl travelling all over as of now. Personally, I think race is not an important factor for me or my family-- as long as my partner shares my values, morals and is generally compatible with me. But for a lot of families in India, marriage and dating is a big deal, people believe that marrying a girl means marrying her whole family, culture and everything that she intrinsically brings with her. For this reason, among others, its almost easier just to marry a fellow Indian who understands the culture and knows the family etc. BUT- I think this is changing now. And this is only indian girls, can't talk for the other Asians, Latinas and Black girls.

• I saw the wedding. Its like marrying the family and their friends. Community marriage? That's too overwhelming.

• What a fool.. the guy who told you, not you.

You're conditioned to like what you see most and deem 'normal'. If anything, minorities tend to like majorities more.

• Eh, I'm opend to dating any race of men. I've dated Indian, black white, Hispanic, middle eastern, you name it haha. Don't like to confine myself, but to answer your question, yeah I'd date a white guy.

• I'm mostly black (roughly about 75%), and the rest of me is native american, Irish, Finnish, and French Canadian. I'll go for any ethnicity. I find some white guys cute and would date them :)

• I like all kinds of men.

My SO happens to be white.

• I find all races attractive :) though I do have a thing for guys with blonde hair or blue eyes
    And yes I would date a white guy if I liked him

• I've dated a white boy before. So personally I am attracted to white men. But not ALL white men.

"How true is this?" - true to some

"Is this a minority thing or what?" - lol dude sometimes people have culture differences, just like I won't give up my luscious curves to fit into Caucasian beauty.

" Would you date a white guy?" - Depends on the white guy. Hillbilly redneck trailor trash? hell no

• When I was younger yes, but since I am getting older the attraction becomes lesser than before. Not sure why but if I found the one who is really cool I'd date him. .

• False lol I actually prefer white guys over black, Asian, Hispanic
    And this is coming from a black chick

• I dont think thats true at all, I'm indian and I've always had a thing for white guys only. I'm not attracted to Indian or Asian men at all for some reason

• I've only had one female friend, from Congo, who does not date white and only desires the darkest of the darkest... like purple black lol. A mocca coloured boy is too pale in her eyes lol!

• It's not that I'm unattracted by them but white men are often racist and don't even know it/are denying it

• White men are known to be playas and are not likely to be monogamous esp the very good looking and attractive lot and this doesn't sit well with their formidable cultures that speak of loving the only one passionately and forever.

• I'm attracted to any type of man, I just want him to be tall, buff, funny, smart, and nice.

• I'm Hispanic, am I'm mostly attracted to white men. But white men don't seem as available.

• You need to show you are interested. My best friend is white and he thinks Latinas would reject him because he is white. I am Latino by the way.

• i find white men very attractive, all my relationships have only been with white men (even my very first one) and now im engaged to one :)

• Im Black and i like white, black, and Puerto Ricans! White because of their personality, different color eyes, and they are more adventurous and spontaneous.

• I'll be so bold and speak for ethnic minority girls in general and say no, it's not true.

• I am sometimes.

• Yes I am attracted to Caucasian men but I won't put them on pedestal

• Lol no it's not a minority thing, it's called preference. You can find a girl outside of your race who will like you regardless of your race. I like all kinds of guys but my current boyfriend is white.

• I've dated mostly white guys due to where I grew up (Missouri). While I have to admit that I am attracted to darker features (I've never been into the blonde hair blue eyed types) I'm certainly still attracted to white guys in general.

• I don't like Caucasian (white) guys

• I am half latina and I like white guys. But that could be because of where I grew up

• No it isn't

• Hell yes, I'm trynna find me a white boy now..

• More from Girls
    9

What Guys Said 15

• I don't really think race matters that much, but the general consensus on the internet is that white people are the most desired at least statistically. Of course this will vary depending on the person. I personally have had a lot of minority women interested, but I do tend to get more attention from white women (there's more around though so it kind of makes sense). I really don't think your race will significantly if at all hold you back dating minorities.

• Man stop. You're gonna wake up all the vanilla chasers lol.

• It doesn't really depend on race. It's personal. Different people like different things.

• Don't be baiting lol
    White guys are the HOTTEST commodity on the dating sphere

• Nope. Here in the South, trying to date interracially when you're a white dude is almost impossible. No race other than white girs will find you worth their time. There's only a small amount of exceptions.

• No there are non white girls who would be open to dating white guys but ultimately most are going to prefer their own race, but from my personal experience you will find more Asian and Hispanic girls that like or are open to dating white guys than black girls, but most are going to prefer their own race.

• Asian and Indian girls *love* White guys. However, I urge you to take the Black girl comments here with a grain of salt. You have to remember where the sample size is coming from.

• Nah homie it depends on your upbringing. I have been surrounded by ethnic minorities all my life, so I am more interested in them than white guys, although I do find white men attractive I am just not willing to date them.

• @Part6fam - That's true. My best female friend is Asian, and she only exclusively dated Black dudes. Not surprising considering the neighborhood she was raised in. But if I were to go by the numbers far more prefer White guys (Which is fine).

• This ethnic word is giving me cancer.

• Stop being so insecure... :/

• Yes, they find white men attractive. Trust me.

• Yes. You should thank the media.

• Its a lot of women on GaG on that would sell their family to ISIS just to be with a white guy.

• everyone loves white people.

• Have you EVER heard a rap lyric (booty! boot! y booty! kill that cracker cop!)? White people are okay though, it's just the stereotypes man, many of the other races just think you're racist and boring, so they just avoid you. HOWEVER if you show them that you aren't boring, or racist, they will give you a chance

• Everyone wants the whities

• The weekly "Pleeeease tell me... will white guys date black girls like me?" questions on here is your answer