First relationship and I need help!!!?

Okay so I just got into my first relationship with this guy that I've been friends with for more than I year. He asked me out yesterday and I said yes, on the same day he kissed me (my first kiss) and I got home realizing that I kinds don't want to be in a relationship, I really like him I just feel like I'm not ready. I don't want to hurt his feelings and I still want to stay friends, I just don't know what to do, I actually just don't want to be in a relationship yet. (I'm 15)

Most Helpful Girl

• If you feel like you are not ready then don't be so quick to get into a relationship. My first relationship was in middle school, I knew i wasn't ready but I just did it to prove my parents wrong, and then years later in ended up getting hurt. Don't force yourself to fall in love so quickly because you will just end up hitting your head. If you don't feel the same way about him then why be in a relationship with him, just tell him face to face how you feel and how you aren't ready and he should understand. You tell him in person face to face, it'll save you from not getting your heart broken.

What Guys Said 1

• My advice Tell him that you don't wanna hurt his feelings & don't want it for now & I want us to be just friends bec ilike u more this way... trust me if any girl said this to me she will have my respect for ever

What Girls Said 2