I feel so small and unloved?

Lately I've been so down and weird. I'm tired of being 22 and alone and no guy.. everyone I know has a boyfriend or someone.. I'm tired of feeling small and unloved and having to be happy alone.. I'm happy alone but I want more

Most Helpful Guy

• When you start feeling down, think of all the people in bad relationships who are trying to find a way out! They would gladly trade with you.

Others can sense when you are lonely and are less attracted quite possibly. Best to just like yourself for who you are, go meet people without putting any expectations on anything and something will eventually happen.

What Guys Said 2

• I have the same thing & I start look around everybody that I know has a girlfriend except me me & i really want it but it didn't work until now but im alone & happy so i appreciate that.. do the same thing its ok & it's not weird it's fine this is the human bein nature.
    my advice see a movie or go out by your self walk & don't think about it.

• Get a boyfriend.

What Girls Said 1

• There aren't many good guys.