How do I know if he is serious about me?

Well, i´ve just started dating this guy and he is really cute and shows a lot of affection. However I talked with a friend of ours and he told me that before we were together, he said that he would take me from the hands of someone (this was a guy that liked me but I couldnt respond his feelings :/) and now we are together, but he shows his affection with me privately and we message each other every day and stuff. But now Im insecure about what my friend told me.. should I believe in him or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• What did your friend say?

• he told me that one day talking with the other guys (before we were a couple), my bf said that he would snatch me from the other guy, but my friend say that it seemed he was just trying to hide himself inside those words. And maybe its true because he get to the point to even ask me out

• okayy thank you! :)

• Feel free to message me if you'd like more help.

What Guys Said 2

• I think you said, "Well, i've just started dating this guy."

If you've just started dating this guy, you shouldn't be thinking about "serious" at all.

• Does it matter at the moment? Relationships are always a risk that's what makes them fulfilling.

What Girls Said 1

• go off what u think/feel! none of us would ever acheive anything in life, if we listened to others. unless its ur mum, best friend etc