I met this girl at University, but I am a little rusty. We are both interested, what should I do?

So I have just come out of a long term relationship (1.5 years) about a month ago because I decided I wasn't happy any more. I have since met this really lovely girl at university, we smile at each other a lot. She came to a party hosted in my halls of residence with me, we always have something to say and I just love being around her. Last week we even cooked dinner together which I thought was kind of cute :) However, it's been a while since I have flirted properly (I am a faithful man) and I don't really know how to go about it, I've lost my touch so to speak. We text each other a lot and love to be around eachother. I always compliment her just to gauge her reaction and it is always positive, we both like eachother (we said so) but she said "I want to take it slow", so we are not actually dating yet we haven't kissed or anything but she seems to have said that as almost a little warning. She came out of a relationship 6 months ago. I can't stop thinking about this girl we just click perfectly. I was wondering if anyone can help me? By the way, I am the type of person who has a lot of respect for women and would love the answers to take that in to account. Thanks!

What Girls Said 1

• If you don't already do this, maybe text her "good morning" and "goodnight" each day. But if she doesn't respond then stop. That will let her know you think about her a lot, and that you'd like to be more than friends, but it's not like an overly forward or sexual thing to text... Which will go well if she wants to take it slow

What Guys Said 0