What's the point of trying?

I tired of trying to talk to girls and it always ends up with them stop talking to me.. Or they have some other guy. My friend has no problem with getting girls but I cant.. Why try anymore?

Most Helpful Girl

• First, are you even talking to good quality girls? Second, guys usually place importance on a girl's looks, and girls place importance on a guy's confidence. If a guy talked to me and he wasn't confident and always talked about how he wasn't good enough for me, I would get bored of him QUICK. But, if this guy was driven and was excited about life and felt very confident with himself, I would keep him in my life.

What Girls Said 2

• u should keep trying because practice makes progress. it can't make you perfect because no one is perfect. if u do keep trying then u can learn what to say what not to say, body language. also since your friend gets all the girls why don't you ask him for advice too.

• Pracice makes better. Take care of your appearance and your manners. Be patient.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm in the same position and like jay z just proves looks don't matter. Basic things ladies look for is there confidence. If you can't pass that them you pass through anything else. Chicks also look for wealth and success in a guy with out those two the guy is boring. Lastly it's how much of jerk can pull of to fill her drama life with out seeming over cocky. Look around you. The nice guys and needy and clingy and the frienzoned guys love a girl to death. Buuuuuuut sadly ladies sees this as weak and no affection from this. So 76% of girls on this very site right now goes out with guys who'll move on in heartbeat with them, the guy really don't care about her and he really care less where she drops dead at. But she falls for him anyway. So what's the use of trying you ask? ITS TO GET USE TO THE TYPES OF WOMAN WHO IS A WASTE OF TIME VS THE GIRLS WHOLL BE BY YOUR SIDE.