Most guys, not all will lie to their teeth to get sex, how to know if a guy wants ME and not only my body?

So apparently you can't trust most guys, because most of them, not all, will lie to their teeth to get what they want. That fact has really put me off guys, and i dont think i will ever be able to trust a guy until they can really insure me that they really like and want me. I will probably never date either, im going to friendzone them, and they will stay there until they can prove to me that im the one. So guys how do i know that guys wants me, as a person? How long in general would it take a guy to like a girl in a deeper level? Months? years?
And i know it exist very good guys that dont lie, but you never know right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Overly cocky guys is a sign that he probably just wants to get in your pants. You have to read his non-verbal actions. We can lie with words, but not with our bodies (especially our eyes). Sure, there are guys that can cover this better than others, but if you pay attention you'll catch them.
    You can't say how long will it take for that guy to like you in a deeper level, this depends more on you than on him. If you friend zone him, then it'll definitely take him years, or even never. You can't friend zone every guy if you're trying to find a relationship, because when a guy is friendzoned, he knows it, and he stops pursuing you, and sticks with the friendship.

In my opinion it's not too difficult to know who wants to get in your pants and who wants to get in your heart, you just gotta pay attention.

What Guys Said 11

• I always felt in order to girl i had to break trough the friendzone rather then run around it, seems to be true in your case as well.
    For me personally it depended on the girl. The first girl i genuinely cared for after weeks, the other one went a bit more realistic and it took a few months for us to get a really strong bond together.

• Umm.. interesting question... there are players... there are guys that want a serious long term relationship.
    Personally speaking get to know the person. You can tell after a few meetings about his intentions. Example.. If you take him on a holiday & he respects your desire to refrain from sex. Or he does not make smutty sexual references. Or he takes ages to respond to you either text, phone or actual 1 2 1 conversations. You just have to do more & more investing in finding the real him. Guys can fall in love anytime... as I know from my friends that are male. But once fallen in love they will be faithful & honour the relationship. Just like to say get to know the guy & if he truly likes & eventually loves you he'll respect every one of your intentions.

• Firstly understand it's the same with girls not all but most do the same, I actually give a girl 1-3 months before we go to a deeper level (not even a first kiss), and during the first month you have to be very astute just pay attention to their mannerisms, behaviors the little details will tell you if they are genuine or shady. For you it won't be as hard you won't have to wait anywhere past really 3 weeks until a guy starts to show his true intentions.

• three weeks isn't too bad! But then again, every guy is different

• True but you'll definitely be able to tell if he is genuinely interested in your personality after 90 days no man can/ will fake it for that long just for sex.

• The guys manurisms. I've friend zoned myself many a time by "making sure I was interested in her." By the time I was sure that I could accept all of her, she'd moved on.

As long as the guy talks to you like a human being and not a "trophy", I think that's a start.

• The distinction is foolish, useless, and not mutally exclusive. All guys want you for your body. Some guys might also like your personality. 99.999% of guys won't have sex with anyone just because of their personality.

• I just can't describe how a guy can show a girl that she can trust him without giving all of himself in to the girl and being the so called "clingy" guy most girls feel turned of from.
    that is a really hard question of yours

• Don't date, you sound too against men and needy that you need to generalize most men as liars. Don't waste an "honest" man's time with your attitude that most men are liars. Honest men don't want to date a person who thinks like you

• If the guy is comfortable around you and actually engages in conversation about things other than sex for more than just a few weeks then he either likes you for you are he is methodically patient and has some kind of grudge, you can tell what a persons intentions are by their words.

• Most guys? LOL... no. Most guys YOU attract, perhaps.

Seems like everywhere I look there are women complaining about men making generalizations about women, but they turn around and do the very same thing about men. Can you say hypocrisy?

• I can fall for a girl hard in less than a month. I am not waiting a year. I would just assume she doesn't like back and move on before then.

What Girls Said 1

• Judging solely by your picture, you like to show off your body and act overly sexual anyways. i doubt you'll meat many nice guys who want to get to know you really well first... Maybe try working on yourself first. Maybe tone down the sexuality. Covering yourself up like you did in the picture, but still looking overly sexual is a clear sign you should tone it down.
    Overly sexual people invite others who are only looking for that - sex.

Cute girls get the long lasting relationships.
    Overly sexual girls get booty calls.

• So just because im not considered "cute" i won't have a long lasting relationship? I'm not the one to go with really tights clothes at all... it's so extremely stupid... it's like i doomed to have many short relationship just because i'm "overly sexual"

• Meet, not meat... xD

• Maybe try going for a guy who's nice, and not a hot guy.
      maybe try building a good friendship first. Maybe even be their friend for over a year before trying to have anything sexual with them. Don't flirt too much with them, but make it obvious you think they're cute to you. Try being a friend first and then, after a while, the girlfriend.
      Hope anything I've said helped you. I wish you luck i your future endeavors. ^.^