Post First Date Etiquette?

So I went on a date last night. Thought it went ok, we went to leave, he hugged me goodbye and said to text him when I get him to make sure that I got home safe. Good enough I thought, so I texted him when I got home, but no response. I went to just check my instagram and I noticed that within the time period of me sending the text, he ignored my message and was liking things on instagram. Morning comes, no response. He then posts something online that I see. Finally, twelve hours after my initial text saying I got home, he responds saying that he fell asleep as soon as he got home. How do I approach this from here? Do I respond to him? Because I know he lied to me so I'm just not sure how to take the situation from here.

What Guys Said 1

• Yep, what SirenDep said. Red flag if he is lying to you already!

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him 'I thought you were awake because I saw you logged in on instagram' and see what he'll say.