Guys, what would you think if a girl added you on Facebook after one meeting?

I recently got to briefly talk to a guy I've known about for awhile. I have known his sister for a long time but I'm not close to her. After talking to him for those few minutes I felt like it might go somewhere but we haven't seen each other since then and it may take many weeks or months before we do meet again. Would it be odd if I added him on facebook. Would it make me look desperate? Also why hasn't he added me either, could he be having the same insecurities as me or is it possible he is already taken? What do you think is the best thing to do here... leave it to a chance meeting or add him?

Most Helpful Guy

• A friend request is no harm. If he accepts and starts liking / commenting ur posts/photos, u r good to go. If he ignores (request pending) behave normal with him, as if u hav no memory of sending a request. If he declies (rare possibility) It's his wife/gf who accessed his account and did that :P. Just kidding. Then maybe he's taken or it might be a mistake

What Guys Said 4

• Obviously I would think she is craving the dick and that being friendly is just out of the realm of possibilities.

• I don't use Facebook! :D

• some people add others on Facebook after meeting them once... it's not really telling.

• I wouldn't mind, people add strangers there.
    If he's normal he won't mind that you'll request him.

What Girls Said 0