My guy said his sister is his perfect woman?

My fiance said, word for word: "If I was single and my sister wasn't related to me, I would be with her, because she's everything I want in a woman."

Aside from the ICK factor of that, I'm nothing like his sister and he's told me I'm his "dream girl" more than once.

I need some opinions on this!

• That's really creepy, dump him.
  • That's weird, but doesn't warrant a breakup.
  • That's not weird to think.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a weird thing to say but don't worry about it, guys can like different types of girls so 2 very different girls can both be a guy's dream girl

What Guys Said 3

• Ok please dont take that shit to heart. Your dudes just not careful of what he's saying. Just tell him it hurt your feelings and then the problem will be solved.

• I don't see the issue here. He's just comparing in my opinion

• That's pretty weird. All I can say is she must really be something.

• His whole family are best friends with each other. Like, weirdly so, like I've never seen before. I think what threw me the most is that her and I are opposites (and I don't think she's that great), and she doesn't have stuff he says he needs, like intelligence or a sense of fun. She's not a fun-haver. It was just like, this way out of left field surprise and I don't know how to deal with it.

• Yeah, I don't blame you for being freaked out.

What Girls Said 0