Are Koreans girls usually open in dating white man?

I hear a lot of things. Often really contradictory. I know every girl is different, but in general, are they open in dating north americans?

It might sounds stupid, but i feel that my personality is much closer to koreans one then Canadians one (dont want a lot of GF, just find one and be happy with her).
Im starting to learn korean, I am usually really respecfull, etc...

I know that usually black or japanese or even hispanic people are not the most lucky guys in SK, but I heard a lot of different opinions on white guys. Can you help me about that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Korea is the most ethnically homogeneous nation on Earth, and they have a strong cultural bias against racial mixing. My older brother was stationed in the ROK for two years while in the Army and never once dated a Korean girl because they didn't like white American guys and wouldn't give them the time of day. He came back from his time there disliking Korea and Korean girls because they resented American soldiers despite the fact that American military power is the only thing that has kept them from the type enslavement that is endured by the North Koreans. From what I can tell, their affinity for American culture does not extend to actual American people.

What Girls Said 1

• From what I see, yes. Well, the ones that are Americanized. The ones straight from South Korea or in South Korea are more into preserving their genes which is mega weird since a lot of South Koreans are obsessed with being white.

What Guys Said 4

• I see the Korean women dating a lot of black and white guys on youtube. Also of course these are people living in Korea.

• that does sound stupid, you're right

• Have you NOT paid any attention to the North Korean propaganda? They hate us, bro!

• They have the tightest pussies. Mmmm