Girl asked me to let her know that I made it home safe. What does this mean?

I hung out with this girl twice and she asked me to let her know that it made it home safe. I live about 100 miles away. I've never had a girl ask me to do this. What does this mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• It means she's nice and cares about you.
    Don't lose this one, trust me she's a keeper.

What Girls Said 6

• It means she wants to know if you got home safe. To make sure you're okay.
    I ask my friends this all the time.

• She either likes you or is a very caring person!

• I'd probably say it's just her trying to show you that she cares about you

• She's probably just being nice, like most people said.

• like how everyone else here says, it means she cares about you

• She knows it's a long way and she wants to make sure you got back okay, because she cares.

What Guys Said 2

• You've never had a girl do that? Almost all of the girls I've ever dated always asked me to let them know when I made it home, especially if we had been hanging out late at night. I just thought it was common courtesy to ask someone you are hanging out with, especially if it is late or far away, to let you know they made it home okay.

• All I can say is you know some pretty nice girls. That means you must be a pretty nice guy. :))

• It means that she's the male in your relationship lol :p (just kidding). Like if you have to travel 100 miles to see her, she appriciates that, and at the same time she want to show you she cares for you, and she does that by telling you that.