Always getting turned down, should I even bother trying?

No matter what I do, who I ask, or what I try girls turn me down. It's not like I'm going straight for their pants or only choosing one type of girl either. I pretty much avoid girls because I don't want to find someone attractive since it only ever goes on way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's something for you to do. Treat dating as a skill. You are going to test things. Tell yourself "I'm going to ask out five girls today, but each girl I'm going to ask in a different way. The five ways will be X, Y, Z., etc"

It will take the pressure off, and it will give you some data as to what is working and what isn't.

Also, if you aren't working out, start doing so, and if you aren't dressing fashionably, start doing so. Perfect the art of conversation.

Really stop and think about what a woman would want and become that.

• I do work out alot, but I don't have any fashion sense or concrete knowledge on women. Having a 100% failure rate doesn't give me any useful data, just the feeling of being rejected and destroying what little will I have to try.

• A skill at first, an art when mastered. :))

What Girls Said 2

• You should never give up but trying TOO hard isn't necessary either... you should be patient... you sound like your in a hurry to have a relationship which isn't necessary either :) try to focus on yourself and leave the thought of girls for a while , enjoy life being with your close ones... the more you get worked up in these things the more it doesn't work... be positive and never give up because love is one thing which is worth the try and wait :)

• Yeah never ever give up. Get in front of a mirror. Change anything you don't like. Watch your language, and be respectful.

• Same here. I like a guy, he doesn't like me. I got attached, and almost never get over them. I think some guys I lile are interested in me but I'm not sure. I am trying to ignore them so I dont get heartbroken if they turn me down. Its a gamble. I reccomend just trying to find purpose in life without relationships. Thats what I am doing. I dont know my next steps yet, or what may happen. I just find that is the best option at this moment in time

• I wish I could, but I'm too emotionally broken to piece myself together anyhow. I wish suicide was easier.

• than lay low for a bit until you become strong enough to carry yourself. Time does heal, and if not it at least helps sooth pain

What Guys Said 5

• Love is always worth trying for. Imagine when you actually find someone and look back on all your efforts, even talking to your significant other about it. You both will know the fruits of your efforts.

We can also say we've tried everything, but if that were true we'd have a perfect world shaped to our desires. Think outside the box and than look in. You can always do something but Dont ever lose yourself. Its hard to find a genuine person nowa days. Everyone wants to be someone to somebody when they dont even know it doesn't have to be that hard.

• I just believe love skipped over me in the count, so I stay away from girls, because I don't want to steal away from someone else.

• How do you go about it?

• Terribly, I assume. I honestly can't think about it or I'll have an anxiety attack.

• Never tell a girl you like her verbally. It's immature and can make the situation very awkward and uncomfortable for her. You should always use non verbals signals to show your attraction. Women are attracted to confidence and are masters at sensing a guys vibe and energy. If you approach with low self esteem and lack confidence she will sense that and loose any chance of attraction. Instead try to make prolonged eye contact with women, never look away first, this is a sign of weakness, instead hold her gaze. Don't gaze at her in a creepy way, try to smile with your eyes, look at her like she's the most beautiful girl you've ever seen and she will sense what you are thinking. it's all in the eyes. When talking to a girl you like give her strong alpha eye contact and really listen to what she is saying then slowly drop your eyes to her lips the slowly back up to her eyes. She will get the message and instead of feeling awkward she will feel submissive to you alpha dominance.

• Oh and always compliment her.

• i feel ya brother. Telling a girl that you're attracted to her can be rough, especially when it doesn't register with her. It burns. But you shouldn't let it stop you from trying

• If it weren't every single one I ask, I might not be so down. I honestly believe I'm cursed with women.

• chin up my brother in arms. Don't dip out too early. You are much too young to clock out.

• Keep trying. I wish I would try to pursue girls again but the first time I told a girl I liked her and she told me she didn't feel the same way so after that experience I stopped trying and that was 3 years ago. Don't give up man, don't be like me!

• That's a very nice comment. You are thoughtful. Any more around like you? :))

• There are many of us around. We're the guys who don't even bother anymore lol.

• If I got rejected a lot I would probably just quit but that's me