Does he deserve a response?

I went on a first date last night. We have been talking for about a month now, every day, snapchats and everything. I thought the date went ok, we got drinks and food. When we went to leave, he hugged me goodbye and said to text him when I get him to make sure that I got home safe. Good enough I thought, so I texted him when I got home, but no response. I went to just check my instagram and I noticed that within the time period of me sending the text, he ignored my message and was liking things on instagram. I also see that within the hour of being home, he logged into the dating website that we met on. ( I only went on it after the date to see if he was ignoring me, not to check out other people) Morning comes, no response. He then posts something on Twitter that I see. Finally after all that and twelve hours after my initial text saying I got home, he responds saying that he fell asleep as soon as he got home. Should I even respond to him? I know he lied to me so I'm just not sure how to take the situation from here.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're reading a little bit too far into it at this stage. I'd wait for other signs.

What Guys Said 1

• he's not your bf. Just a date. Quit tripping.

What Girls Said 1

• He may have just trying to play it cool.