What should I do for his birthday?

So, I have this "thing" with this guy and we've been sort-of-dating for almost a monthish, but haven't actually defined the relationship, and we are super casual about it, still kind of awkward around each other but we like each other. It's his 18th birthday tomorrow, and I have no clue what to do. I could just make a cute card I guess? I have no idea though, because I don't want to do too little, but I also don't want to be too forward. HEEEEELp please!

Most Helpful Guy

• Buy him something you kno he likes or if you can bake, make him a cake, apple pie, brownies or something, remember it's the thought that counts. My next comment has nothing to do with a birthday gift but coming for a man that's been with his lady for 14 years"im only 30 years old" yeap since 16... "THE BEST WAY TO A MANS HEART IS THREW HIS STOMACH".

What Guys Said 2

• If he smokes get him some weed. Or what else would be really awesome is my girlfriend bought me a cookie cake and we somehow got into a forclosed house. And just chilled and talked for hours. And smoked of course hahaha. But if he doesn't do that then just buy him something cool and do what he wants to do. Good luck!

• if you know his interests/hobbies then try to make a gift related to it..

What Girls Said 2

• you could make him some cupcakes, cookies or brownies to show you're thinking of him. or just a gift card to one of his favorite stores. something simple would be great, to let him know he's on your mind. or just to hang out with him for the night and go to the movies or do something fun. good luckkkk :) have fun

• Take him out for dinner. Do make a birthday card with your own special message :)